Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Technical Difficulties

L&E has come to a grinding halt due to an unforeseen technical glitch.
My PC Monitor is seriously on the fritz, and I'm too broke to have it fixed. Here's the deal: It keeps blacking out - Sometimes it takes over an hour, sometimes it's immediate. Nonetheless, after it blacks-out it rarely will come back unless I restart the computer or turn off the monitor for an hour or more. Even then, I can't expect more than a few minutes of work time before it blanks-out again.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

3 comments:

Chris B. said...

You know what happens to computer equipment that doesn't behave.

I have a 15-inch (monitor, you pervert) if you want it until there's a more permanent solution. It's a CRT, so you know.

Michael K said...

Sounds like you're gonna need a new flux capacitor and possibly a copulating data flange. *sniff* It's all pretty technical stuff.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like bait for another shoot your shit party!!! I still have that big ass 20 year old tube TV in the garage and will gladly transport it to the compound to witness its demise.

Not to mention a stack of 4 or 5 CRT monitors in my garage... I think there's a 17" in there you can have... we can blow away the rest...

Shadrow