Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christ(on-a-crutch)mas Party

I'm dying here. Last night was Miss Elise's annual holiday blow-out. I think I blew-out my frontal-lobe.

It was a night of liquor, tracksuits, liquor, turducken, liquor, malicious biting, liquor, and liquor. I learned that Croatian moonshine doesn't mix well with champagne. I learned that Algerians find endless amusement in ladies lighting farts. I learned that if you get your cervix cut out, you get a Prada bag. I learned that Gavin is flammable, but Albert is not. It was a night of learning. Okay, I learned nothing, but had one hell of a time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to vomit (again).

Suparna and Elise rock the Hip-hopera velour tracksuits.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm happy to see Miss E, again, finally!
<----waving at E!

Lady Di )O( said...

I love those two crazy track suit ladies. E and Supie?!?!

Albie on FIRE??

Sounds like good times.