I'm planning on leaving for Illinois on Friday (probability = 25%), or Monday (probability = 70%), or sometime in between (probability = 5%). Regardless, I'll be back for the Monday night Bears game, so if anyone wants to get together and rip on Matt Bulger's fat fucking whore of a wife over a load of beers...
I'm packed up and ready to rock. I've just got a few last hoops to jump through, then I'm free to go. I've even got the kick-ass Rogue’s Gallery CDs cued up in the Jeep for the drive out (thanx auftn & jeanz), hopefully they'll serve me better than they did during the Virginia dirge.
Now it's time for you blog monkeys to make with the fun - I should be back until the 28th or so. Let me know of any events of interest transpiring within that time frame.
Here I come - Rock me like a hurricane.