Sunday, December 30, 2007

Off of the Grid

I've spent the last week running around like a methed-out dervish. I spent a good chunk of it out in the land of no Internet, cell phone signals, or broadcast television (ie: Western Wisconsin). And since I've been back, I've just been running back and forth between the parents' place and D-Town. It's all very glamorous.

I'd like to say that L&E is gonna get back to normal within the next few days, but I'm heading out to Chicago tomorrow, so that would be a lie. I promise to try and get some more crap up here, but don't hold your collective breath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you going to have to change the name of your blog since you're officially a resident of Illinois again? then again, northernillinoislier doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

DC Liar said...

Nope - The name's staying.