Monday, July 02, 2007

Drinky Joe Learns A Lesson (Sorta)

It's been awhile since I've been able to do a Drinky Joe update. That's good.
I've made it perfectly clear that I'm fed up and he has just as much of a chance of getting shot with the Springfield Arms .45 Auto as he does with the Panasonic Lumix FZ5 whenever he passes out on the sofa. He's taken the hint, but sometimes the bourbon just gets the better of him. Like in the shot above when he was just too tuckered to get out of his boots and into his slippers (laid out at his feet). Cute.

Now the Drinky Joe page is like a fine "true barrel" whiskey. Sip it down, enjoy it in moderation, and no one gets hurt.
Drink in the liquor-soaked goodness HERE.

2 comments:

Chris B. said...

I know the Flickr page is a form of punishment/comeuppance for this behavior, but what about stepping it up a notch. I suggest putting stuff on him, THEN taking pictures. (I have suggestions for further escalations, as well.)

DeffoTotes said...

i really do love the close-ups. it's a wonderful departure.