Thursday, February 22, 2007

Slackass

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I started up on a big post on Sunday, and then promptly got buried in an emergency home-repair fiasco. That, along with a mountain of paperwork in the search for a new job, has brought L&E to a screeching halt. I've got a bunch of crap I've been meaning to get up here, but have been putting it off until I wrap up last Sunday's mega-post. That'll have to wait. Look for some new stuff this weekend, and I should have enough time to wrap-up the big'n. Here's hoping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea excuses are like assholes. Everyones got em and they all stink.

DC Liar said...

Meathead,
Speakin' of stinky assholes, What happened to Gundy? You've been carrying the water over on the Gunderblog for the last month.
I'm worried about him. My day just isn't complete without his misanthropic rantings.
We love you Stinky, please come home.