Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bleah

Man, I'm still in a funk* out here. It's still grey and cold, and things are still pretty fucked on the PR front. I even got a fucking "separated at birth" comparison to a member of NSync in National Journal (ah, the price of notoriety). Bastards.

I really don't have much to report, except I plan to come back to IL for a weekend sometime either in late April or over Memorial Day weekend. I'll keep you posted.
---

* not the cool Parliament/Funkadelic kind, but rather the Eeyore/Morrisey variety

7 comments:

jes said...

Eeyore way. . .that just made me laugh and yet want to cry all at the same time.

The Old Dog said...

Now that you mention it, you are kinda like a surly, drunk Eeyore.

edP said...

Eeyore isn't cool?

Michael K said...

Which member of Nstink?

Gundy said...

My money is on Fatone.

edP said...

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

Come to IL the weekend of May 6th so you can come to my party!!!!